Watch this video and let Michele Pernetta and her students in London show and tell you what you can expect from a regular practice of Bikram Yoga.
Both an all-encompassing full-body workout and mental reprieve at once…
Bikram Yoga, the original hot yoga, is your one-stop shop for health and happiness. In just 90 minutes, you’ll sweat, stretch, work your entire body, forget all your troubles, and start loving yourself!
Bikram’s copyrighted formula of 26 postures with 2 breathing exercises is done in a room heated to 105°F with 50% humidity. Every class follows a specific sequence of postures with each done twice and is designed so that everyone can do it and benefit.
This yoga works all the body’s major systems and forces them to work together: cardiovascular, respiratory, endocrine, lymphatic, central nervous, digestive and musculoskeletal. The class uses your body as a mechanism to train your mind and, as Bikram says, “turns your mind back into your best friend instead of your worst enemy.”
“It’s never too late, it’s never too bad, you’re never too old or too sick to start from scratch once again.”
~ Bikram Choudhury
Bikram Yoga is designed for everyone! We all have different bodies with different limitations. All the postures require just normal range of motion and all students do the same posture to the best of their ability, whatever that is. As long as you follow the instructions and do your best, you will get 100% of the benefits.
With a regular practice, you can expect to: Heal old injuries; sweat, detoxify, and lose weight; build strength, flexibility, and balance; reshape and restructure your body; alleviate back and other chronic pain; restore the body’s natural functions; develop patience, concentration, determination, self-discipline, and faith; and start loving life!
It’s simple. Just click on the link below and follow the instructions to sign yourself up. You can purchase the Introductory Special online at the same time, and the 10 days of your Introductory Special will not activate until you come in and take your first class.
Our class schedule, including the name of the teacher for each class, can also be found by following the link below. Decide which class you will attend and plan to arrive 15 or more minutes early. We keep our store and studio secure so the front door may be locked when the teacher begins class.
Please read through the New Students: Getting Started page. It has important tips to help make sure your experience in class is positive. Remember, the room is hot so be prepared to sweat!
- BABYSITTING is now available at BeneFIT on Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings during the 9:15 a.m. B90Y True Fix. Please be sure to preregister. Get the details…
- 4th of July weekend schedule begins Thursday 7/2. 9:15a B90Y True Fix, 11:15a B50Y Quick Fix and 12:15p B30Y Special Focus classes ONLY Thursday 7/2 thru Sunday 7/5. Get the details…
- Have you ever heard of Kangen Water®? Well, now you can learn all about it right here at beneFITby.com! Have questions? Doubts? Curious? Read on…
- Listen to a special interview with Emmy Cleaves, Principal teacher at Bikram’s Yoga College of India Headquarters in Los Angeles in which she shares her 40+ years of experience practicing and teaching Bikram Yoga. Get more details here…
- Our schedule reflects our new class names: B90Y True Fix (90 minutes, classic Bikram Yoga), B50Y Quick Fix (50 minutes, only one set of everything), B30Y Hips, B30Y Spine, B30Y Strength.
- Special Note about the B50Y Quick Fix and B30Y Special Focus class immediately following: You can take either or both classes for the price of one class. Think of the B50Y Quick Fix as the warm up for the B30Y special focus class which follows.
Though you may like the taste of bread dipped in olive oil, have you ever hesitated because you’ve thought it can’t be good to eat all that oil? If so, hesitate no more, extra virgin olive oil boasts many surprising health benefits and is considered a super food for the heart. Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a high concentration of monounsaturated fatty acids, in particular oleic acid, as well as polyunsaturated and saturated fats. It also contains Vitamin E... Read More ››